Ambassadors open doors to our organization in the community, by sharing their passion for Habitat with others. These dedicated volunteers introduce people to Trinity Habitat by inviting them to HabiTours and to our annual BUILDSTRONG Lunch.
Ambassadors are asked to:
- Attend at least one HabiTour each year.
- Host or co-host at least one HabiTour a year at their office, home, or at a Habitat house -- OR bring 10 guests to one or more HabiTours within the year.
- Recruit 2 others to become Ambassadors.
At a HabiTour, you and your guests will:
- Hear a Habitat homeowner's personal story about how owning their Habitat home has had a positive and lasting impact on their family.
- Learn more about our mission of building homes and hope in partnership with hardworking families.
HabiTours are held to inform and inspire attendees to get involved with us in whatever way they desire. Click here for a listing of upcoming HabiTours.
Become an Ambassador!
You can help spread the word about Trinity Habitat. We provide all the training you'll need!
Contact Jeremy Byrd, Director of Volunteers & Events, at 817.926.9219 x132.