Have something to donate? We'll pick it up for FREE!
Call our ReStore at 817.626.5000.
Manufacturer, Corporate & Retail Donations
Email Frances Manning or call her at 817.626.5000.
- Provide operating funds to Trinity Habitat for Humanity.
- Divert valuable used goods from unnecessarily being thrown away.
- Provide all income levels with a low-cost home-improvement shopping alternative.
- Are a tax write-off! Businesses and individuals receive tax deductions for donated merchandise when donated (always check with the IRS).
Manufacturer & Corporate Donations
Trinity Habitat is very grateful for our manufacturer and corporate donors. These vendors provide the foundation of our ReStores.
Acceptable ReStore Donations
- Cabinets (complete and saleable)
- Doors and windows
- Floor tile / hardwood flooring
- Carpet (at least 8’x10’ clean)
- Latex paint (full or near-full cans, not rusted)
- Plumbing fixtures
- Light fixtures
- Water heaters,(working cond.)
- Air Conditioning units,(working cond.)
- Appliances, (working and saleable, less than 8 yrs. old)
- Lumber (8’ long or longer pieces)
- Plywood and sheetrock (at least ½ sheets)
- Wrought iron / ornamental pieces
- Most other useable residential building materials
- Furniture (no beds) on a case-by-case basis only
Not - Acceptable ReStore Donations
- Damaged incomplete / cabinets
- Cabinet doors / drawers
- Curtains / drapery
- Appliances older than 8 yrs.
- Broken or rusted appliances
- Oil based stain / paint
- Partial cans of latex paint
- Scrap lumber (smaller than 8')
- Damaged doors
- Broken windows
- Furniture (upholstered)
- Soiled carpet
- Flammable / combustible liquids
- Older toilets larger than 1.6 gpf"
Questions? Call us at 817.626.5000.