Have something to donate? We'll pick it up for FREE!
Call our ReStore at 817.626.5000.
Manufacturer, Corporate & Retail Donations
Email Frances Manning or call her at 817.626.5000.
- Provide operating funds to Trinity Habitat for Humanity.
- Divert valuable used goods from unnecessarily being thrown away.
- Provide all income levels with a low-cost home-improvement shopping alternative.
- Are a tax write-off! Businesses and individuals receive tax deductions for donated merchandise when donated (always check with the IRS).
Manufacturer & Corporate Donations
Trinity Habitat is very grateful for our manufacturer and corporate donors. These vendors provide the foundation of our ReStores.
Acceptable ReStore Donations
- Cabinets (complete with doors)
- Doors and windows
- Floor tile / hardwood flooring (3 boxes min.)
- Carpet (at least 8’X’10 clean)
- Latex paint (full or near-full cans, not rusted with labels)
- Plumbing fixtures (working condition)
- Light fixtures (working condition)
- Water heaters,(working cond.)
- Air Conditioning units,(working cond.)
- Appliances, (working and saleable, less than 12yrs. old)
- Lumber (8’ long or longer pieces)
- Plywood and sheetrock (at least ½ sheets)
- Wrought iron / ornamental pieces
- Most other useable residential building materials
- Wood Furniture (no beds) (dressers, tables, etc.)
Not - Acceptable ReStore Donations
- Damaged incomplete / cabinets
- Cabinet doors / drawers
- Curtains / drapery
- Appliances older than 12 yrs.
- Broken or rusted appliances
- Oil based stain / paint
- Partial cans of latex paint
- Scrap lumber (smaller than 8')
- Damaged doors
- Broken windows
- Used mattresses
- Soiled carpet
- Flammable / combustible liquids
- Older toilets larger than 1.6 gpf
Donations of brick can be dropped off at any of our ReStore locations, we no longer offer pick ups for brick
Regardless of age, donations of Refrigerators in good working condition are always welcome.
Upholstered furniture, in good condition from a non smoking pet free household are accepted only by donor drop off at our North and Arlington locations only.
We sell donated items in as-is condition. Any items that would require repairs we cannot accept.
Questions? Call us at 817.626.5000.