In case of weather-related delays or cancellations, updates will be posted by 6:30 AM on the build day.

Volunteer Weather & Site Status Updates

Current Volunteer Site Status

Fort Worth: Build sites are closed on Friday, October 2nd, and Saturday, October 3rd due to the weather

Mansfield: 🚧 Not currently building with volunteers 🚧

Weatherford: 🚧 Not currently building with volunteers 🚧

Cleburne: 🚧 Not currently building with volunteers 🚧

CowTown Brush Up Status

Both Friday and Saturday CTBU volunteer days have been postponed.

11 AM Update on 10/2/26: After reviewing the weather forecast and the continued chance for rain later this afternoon and tomorrow, we have decided that it would be prudent to go ahead and cancel the CTBU sites for tomorrow.  We want to prioritize safety and resources.  We will reschedule to next Saturday, October 10th.  I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, but we want our volunteers to be safe.  

If you have any questions about rescheduling your CTBU team, please email Kintisha Williams.

FORT WORTH WEATHER
MANSFIELD WEATHER
CLEBURNE WEATHER
WEATHERFORD WEATHER

Dress for the Weather, Build for the Mission

We build in light rain and cold because every hour on site moves a family closer to homeownership. Your effort during a volunteer day helps us stay on track with our build schedule—thank you for showing up ready to serve! Please check the forecast before heading out and dress for the conditions so you can stay safe, comfortable, and focused on the mission.